Guests will enjoy the diversity of areas to experience and explore at this multi-faceted venue.
Here is what we have-
Private use of the estate for your event. The grounds are yours for an eight-hour day
including dressing and pre-ceremony photos.
Dressing Areas -
- Bride and attendants dressing area -
- Groom and groomsmen dressing area -
Ceremony Sites - The venue has multiple ceremony sites depending on the size of your event.
- Classic gazebo under ancient oaks overlooking the lake
- Secret Garden for small intimate ceremonies. Surrounded by trees, cascading ponds and castle backdrop
- Beautiful tree-lined cobblestone walkwith dappled sunlight and shaded seating
- Stone patio surrounded by old world architecture and a staircase for the bridal party
- Lakeside Dining Patio. Tables and chairs set on a large patio at lakeside with swans.
- The Old World Pub is one-of-a-kind and offers lots of atmosphere, not just drinks!
Several bar options available.
After dinner party site-
- The GrandCourt looks out over the De Luz Valley with a “dance floor in the round”
- Dance under a starburst of market lights. Surrounding patios and a pond with a lit water fountain
- An ideal area to also have lounge furniture, a cigar bar, games or other activities.
- For a spectacular departure - a helicopter landing pad
- Also available is our Casting Call Photo Booth and Royal Delights Ice Cream Shop
Evening - The grounds are magically lit at night throughout
- Tall lamps on pillars sorrounding and reflecting on the lake
- Lighting on hedges; up-lighting for the large oak trees
- Walkways and gardens beautifully lit
- Large lighted grass parking lot
Staff to set up and break down all chairs and tables
Greeter at the gate to direct guests and vendors parking
Site person to receive vendors, direct to set up locations and address venue questions
Parking signs directing guests
Directional signs at closest intersections
Detailed directions to include with your invitations
Reverse directions back to freeways for guests at end of event