You and your guests will enjoy exclusive private use of Enchanted Forest estate for your event. Our grounds are yours for an eight-hour day including your pre-ceremony photos. All will enjoy this unique and multi-faceted venue as there are so many diverse areas to explore and experience.
- Bride and attendants dressing area - The Bridal Castle with private bathroom and surrounding patio, perfect for photos.
- Groom and groomsmen dressing area - The Grooms Man Cave with lounge patio, private bathroom and foosball table.
The venue has multiple ceremony sites from which to choose, depending on the size of your event.
- Classic gazebo under ancient oaks overlooking the lake
- Secret Garden for small intimate ceremonies, surrounded by trees, cascading ponds and castle backdrop
- Beautiful tree-lined cobblestone walk, with dappled sunlight and shaded seating
- Stone patio surrounded by old world architecture including a grand stone staircase for the bridal party
- Lakeside Dining Patio. Tables and chairs set on a large patio at lakeside with swans.
- The Old World Pub is one-of-a-kind and offers lots of atmosphere, not just drinks! Several bar options are available.
- The GrandCourt looks out over the De Luz Valley with a “dance floor in the round”
- Dance under a starburst of market lights. Surrounding patios and a pond with a lit water fountain
- An ideal area to also have lounge furniture, a cigar bar, games or other activities.
- For a spectacular departure - a helicopter landing pad
- Also available is our Casting Call Photo Booth and Royal Delights Ice Cream Shop
The grounds are magically lit at night throughout the estate.
- Tall period lamp posts surround and reflect off of the lake
- Lighting on hedges; up-lighting for the large oak trees
- Beautifully lit walkways and gardens
- Large lighted grass parking lot
- Staff to set up and break down all chairs and tables
- Greeter at the gate to direct guests and vendors parking
- Site person to receive vendors, direct to set up locations and address venue questions
- Parking signs directing guests
- Directional signs at closest intersections
- Detailed directions to include with your invitations
- Golf cart service to and from ceremony for guests unable to climb stairs
- Reverse directions back to freeways for guests at end of event